[VIM] Re: [Change Request] 15931: Smartor Photo Album for phpBB (fwd)

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun May 22 14:51:17 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: security curmudgeon <jericho at attrition.org>
To: Smartor XP <smartor_xp at hotmail.com>
Cc: moderators at osvdb.org, dcrab at hackerscenter.com
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OSVDB Mods] [Change Request]  15931: Smartor Photo Album for phpBB

: I am Smartor. Ive just imformed about this
: http://www.osvdb.org/displayvuln.php?osvdb_id=15931
:
: Did you verify it? Try it wih my site http://smartor.is-root.com

By default, we do not verify all vulnerabilities reported to the mail
lists due to time and resources. However, we do report them when the
vendor or another researcher suggests it would be prudent. =)

: I am sure that is false bug report, because my album has not
: album_search.php at all :D
:
: Maybe Diablic Crab missed my own written album with some (many) others
: modified versions (by other programmers) around the Internet

The 2.0.53 zip file does not contain album_search.php .. do you have any
other older versions available? Or an online CVS repository?

In the mean time, I am going to flag OSVDB ID 15931 as a myth/fake. Also,
don't get your hopes up about Diabolic Crab replying. He tends to go quiet
when someone points out the numerous errors in his research.

Brian
OSVDB.org