[VIM] Diabolic Crab history

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun May 22 16:02:48 EDT 2005

Since it has come up a few times between OSVDB folks, and several vendors
have replied to us about reported vulnerabilities, I dug up a list of
examples where Diabolic Crab made signficant errors or failed to respond
to my questions. This comes after him getting upset that I said he
released advisories with errors.

----