[sticklist] - Attention to Orders: From Chairman Alumni Association

balishfam at aol.com balishfam at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 04:38:07 UTC 2007

A MOST IMPORTANT REMINDER TO ALL CONSITIUENTS OF VALLEY FORGE MILITARY ACADEMY & College

28 June 2007 at 2:30PM - Eisenhower Hall. Presentation of the Three year Strategic Plan by President McGeorge and his staff.

You have asked for an opportunity to receive first-hand information on the changes which are being proposed to keep Valley Forge alive and strongly positioned for the future. THIS IS THAT OPPORTUNITY. I urge each and every one of you to make sure that you and your fellow alumni are present.  BRING YOUR QUESTIONS AND SPREAD THE WORD! Show our school that you care.

Kindly email me with your RSVP (wbeute at aol.com)  so that adequate accommodations may be made.

Bill Beute, '63C - D Troop

Chairman

Alumni Association Board of Directors