[Dataloss] American Family Insurance Warns Customers OfIdentity Theft

Kenton Hoover kenton_hoover at symantec.com
Wed Sep 13 18:08:48 EDT 2006

Does it have the "investigation" cut-out that California's does? In
California, you can not report if reporting would negatively impact an
ongoing criminal investigation. I've seen that used once to bury a loss
for quite a while (in fact, it may still be buried).

--
Kenton A. Hoover
Solutions Engineering

+1.415.850.5924