[attrition] postal: Get Your SEO On

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Mon Feb 6 18:54:34 CST 2012

http://attrition.org/postal/z/seo/

Search Engine Optimization (SEO), link exchange requests, increasing
adwords... sure, they can be a legitimate business. However, that service
is completely tarnished by the mouth-breathing morons that spam their crap
out blindly, not realizing that offering a link exchange between a
security site and a washing machine site may NOT be the perfect fit they
think. After receiving enough of their crap and quickly sending it to
/dev/null, we started replying. To make it more amusing for you, we
borrowed the Despair.com poster generator and added targeted graphics to
the pages below.

read the sites you send crap to

the brightest the internets has to offer

your business model is sound. no, really.

we're fully optimized already

we still think she's a hooker

we've killed for less

we'll take "fuck", "off", and "die" please

we know how you roll

quaint, but a tad outdated

do we look like we need your crap?