[attrition] City Park has been terrorized

Lazlo lazlo at attrition.org
Sat Dec 19 06:59:33 UTC 2009

attention squirrel lovers! Denver City Park has been sufficiently
terrorized. dominance established, lady squirrels ravaged.

help me celebrate by toasting the holidays and general squirrel
awesomeness! oh, and buy my flask you heathen, you know it's the only hope
in hell you have of making it through this season with that shred of
sanity you have left...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260522888618

ten percent of proceeds go to helping ensure i am the only one 'abusing'
animals if you catch my drift! the rest goes to ensure the staff are
bombed enough to keep updating web pages and making asses of themselves on
twitter. what losers.

Lazlo