[attrition] news: Lazlo and HNN: We Gotta Talk

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Wed Dec 23 04:32:33 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/sprog.html

so... it looks like Space Rogue from Hacker News Network wanted to be
"nice" to me and ACK'd my existence in a HNNCast. about 6:55 in there, he
mentions me... and then says "a STUPID NAME for a STUPID LOOKING
SQUIRREL!" WTF?!? he said "you know we love you attrition"... well, DUH.
if you're going to pick on attrition, mention Jericho's peanut butter
fetish or make fun of Lyger for... well, for being Lyger, but you can
leave ME out of it, i'm a SQUIRREL, dammit. i like nuts. and sprog is just
mad because my granpappy used to spell check his news posts on the
original HNN back in 1937 or whenever it was. JERK!

a couple of weeks later, about 4:01 into another HNNCast, homeslice
mentions me again... but in almost a sad way, like for some REASON a
SQUIRREL having his own FLASK is PATHETIC. look here, sprog, do YOU have
YOUR own flask? if so, i haven't seen it, so SHOW ME THE NUT^H^H^H FLASK.
that's right, "was a squirrel, was a lush, lazlo's wine-o gear...o" L.
*CLAP* Z. L. O. try doing that whole song using "space rogue" and your
brain will implode. trust me, i asked cji to give it a shot and he barfed
up a burrito. weak sauce there. oh yeah... nice sunglasses there, sprog,
trying to hide that cold black squirrel hating heart. we know how you are.
hater.

[...]