[attrition] Lazlo's First Endorsement (attrition.org flasks for sale)

Lazlo lazlo at attrition.org
Sun Dec 13 09:35:22 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/flask.html

Lazlo's First Endorsement
Sun Dec 13 01:26:04 EST 2009
lazlo[at]attrition.org

bitches... life isn't just about nuts. while a nice sack of nuts goes a long
way in the winter, ultimately it isn't enough for me. life is also about booze,
and lots of it. some nice scotch will keep me warm in the winter. smooth
tequila will keep the lady squirrels friendly. some Boone's Farm will keep
Lyger away from me.

unfortunately, bottles are a pain to sneak into courtrooms, movie theatres and
AA meetings. time to invest in a piece of drinking security...

[..]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Attrition-org-Lazlo-the-squirrel-drinking-flask_W0QQitemZ260522888618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca85fcdaa

[..]

For all sales, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the The American Society for
the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.