[attrition] rant: another box of shit

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Fri Feb 8 21:45:13 UTC 2008

http://attrition.org/~lyger/iats/

It's All The Same

Oh, yeah. I got a box of shit from Jericho too. Now, I don.t have a fancy
nancy-boy iPhone like some of the other crackheads around here so I was
slow in getting some pictures taken (with a CAMERA, remember those
thingys?), but at least I CAN reboot forced from my Blackberry.

[photo]

or at least rm /etc *cough*

[photo]

Much like d2d, I received a "box 'o' pleasure" containing condoms, bottle
caps (I got the other 28), and a 50-foot phone cord. Also included was a
dusty and crusty Sony stereo system remote (sans batteries), which coupled
with d2d's DVD remote scoring bonanza, indicates that SOMEONE must have
purchased a new home entertainment system recently. Hey, if you're working
the corner on Colfax all day, you gotta spend it somewhere, right?

[...]