[attrition] rant: Box of Shit

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Fri Feb 8 02:40:02 UTC 2008

http://attrition.org/~d2d/kcuf/attrition/boxOfShit.html

By d2d

Thanks for the box of shit, Jericho. Christmas came late this year.

[photo]

This arrived a couple days ago. Since I actually have a job, I couldn't be
home to receive the package. And since the post office operates only
during hours where most productive citizens are at work, I had to sit
outside the post office and call in late for work to receive the fucking
thing.

[photo]

As you can see, it was clearly fucking worth it.

It came with a lovely DVD player remote, the kind that comes with the
$36.99 walmart DVD players. I've always kept mine for fear of someday
needing the damned things. Jericho's solution to "Donate" the fucking
things is a far greater idea. I'm thinking of sending mine to the next
Postal victim.

[...]