[attrition] Tutorial: Grilled Cheese Sammiches: Things That Make Ya Go 'UNF'

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sun Nov 11 00:02:33 UTC 2007

http://attrition.org/news/content/07-11-10.001.html

For those of you who are familiar with Attrition.org's "Going Postal"
section, you may remember a couple of emails we sent to Chedds, a gourmet
grilled cheese sandwich restaurant based out of Colorado.

http://attrition.org/postal/z/033/0890.html

http://attrition.org/postal/z/033/0900.html

Not only did Cancer Omega spend hours (if not a couple of minutes) making
the unofficial Attrition.org Spechul in his own skillet and on his own
stove, but Jericho and Lyger have actually been to Chedds to enjoy the
wonderful Wisconsin-y decor while grubbing on the delectable servings.
True, we did threaten to unleash our Global Cheese Ninja Strikeforce
(GCNS) on Chedds at one point, but since then we have made amends and wish
to celebrate all that is the True Absolute Chedds One-ness (aka TACO).

Attrition.org even contacted Chedds through Jamie (aka "The Big Cheese")
to request information regarding the possibility of opening a franchise
restaurant ALL OUR OWN to further disseminate the word of TACO.
Unfortunately, we may be unable to follow through with our plans due to
events beyond our control. (males under 40 would recognize the event as a
what is commonly referred to in a bar as a "cock block"... to us, that
means saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and they basically ganked
our idea. KTKX-NICE) Regardless, we still have respect for Chedds and will
continue to follow, promote, and lurvz TACO forever and ever.

And then one day, Lyger discovered that his cardboard box actually has...
a kitchen.

[...]