[VIM] Question regarding ZDI-12-017's CVE

ZDI Disclosures zdi-disclosures at tippingpoint.com
Thu Jun 21 14:52:43 CDT 2012

Hello,

Great idea. We are always looking for ways to improve our program. This
certainly makes sense to explore as it would be most helpful to all parties
involved.

Your timing is impeccable. I just received the response from Oracle with
the missing CVEs.  We will update the website with these as well but that
will take some time. Until then, I have included them below for your
records as well.

Let me know if you need any additional CVEs from our disclosures.

Regards,
The ZDI Team

ORACLE CVE's

> ZDI-12-083; ZDI-12-082; ZDI-12-081
> No CVE. Blacklisted binaries signed by Sun

> ZDI-12-074
- --> CVE-2012-1709

> ZDI-12-073
- --> CVE-2012-1710