[VIM] Antharia OnContent // CMS might be an app provider

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Thu Jan 12 01:32:34 EST 2006

FYI a look at the Antharia web site suggests that they're an
application service provider or whatever you want to call it these
days.

This trend is gonna make for some headaches and more time, but I'm not
sure we can keep them out of VDBs forever.  At the moment I'm thinking
of a content decision "... only include an app provider if customers
have the option to download and maintain the apps themselves" but I'm
still creating candidates for tracking purposes.  Things like Google
and Yahoo are easy to omit... but this highlights a gap in the VDB
community, as it might be nice if someone somewhere tracked this stuff
even though it's universally fixed almost as soon as it's reported.