[sticklist] - 2 AABOD Members Resign

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Jul 9 23:21:26 UTC 2009

All,

In the past 48 hours or so, 2 of the newest members of the AABOD have
resigned for similar reasons.  I have enclosed their letters below as
FYI material to the Sticklist.   I join with others in thanking Joel
and Dave for their willingness to support the Forge and trying to make
a difference in the current and future state of our Alma Mater and our
Alumni community.

Cheers,  Rick '90 '92C