[sticklist] - Resignation of Jack Wyatt '57 from VF BOT

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Sep 7 15:31:14 UTC 2007

Gentlemen --

I regret to inform you that Jack Wyatt '57 has announced his decision to
resign from the VFMAC Board of Trustees effective immediately.  On behalf
of all alumni, I thank Jack for his years of dedicated service in a variety
of roles both to Valley Forge and to the Alumni Association. I wish him all
the best in his retirement and look forward to seeing him again on-post in
the future.

Thank you, Jack!

- - -- Rick Forno '90 '92C

< --- >