[sticklist] - Philly News article & official VF response

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Oct 19 00:46:28 UTC 2007

Gentlemen --

The following article appeared in the Philly news this week, and is being
 distributed to the Sticklist for your information.

Battle lines drawn at Valley Forge Military Academy
http://tinyurl.com/2n9gm9

past few weeks on a variety of issues, the following statement was released
this afternoon by the school.

I pass along both to you as an FYI without comment.

- -Rick '90 '92C

< - >