[Nikto-discuss] Multiple roots from a single scan?

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Tue Apr 1 23:41:19 UTC 2008

at the current time, that's the best solution.

It would be fairly trivial to allow a file of hosts to have notation like:
http://example.com/root1/
http://example.com/root2/
and/or:
http://example.com/ /root1/ /root2/ /root3/

To specify multiple values to the -root option is do-able, but will
require a bit of extra looping/host population in %TARGETS.

Reminder: all the code, tickets, etc., available via SVN/Trac:
   https://trac2.assembla.com/Nikto_2