[Infowarrior] - ICWatch: 27K intelligence community resumes

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed May 6 18:37:41 CDT 2015

https://transparencytoolkit.org/icwatch/

Today Transparency Toolkit is releasing ICWATCH, a collection of 27,094 resumes of people working in the intelligence community. These resumes include many details about the names and functions of secret surveillance programs, including previously unknown secret codewords. We are releasing these resumes in searchable form with the hopes that people can use them to better understand mass surveillance programs and research trends in the intelligence community.

The ICWATCH data was collected from LinkedIn public profiles using search terms like known codewords, intelligence agencies and departments, intelligence contractors, and industry terms. We then built search software, called LookingGlass, to make it easy to browse this dataset. Both LookingGlass and the ICWATCH data are available on Github.

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.