[Infowarrior] - Sesame Workshop Response to Campaign Ads

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Oct 9 14:24:32 CDT 2012

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/our-blog/2012/10/09/sesame-workshop-response-to-campaign-ads/

Sesame Workshop Response to Campaign Ads

"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down."

.... which is in response to this....

Big Bird - Obama for America TV Ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bZxs09eV-Vc

(Anyone other than the Obama campaign not see this coming???)