[Infowarrior] - Politicians Decry Fake Torture, Cover Up Real Torture

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Dec 22 08:38:44 CST 2012

Politicians Decry Fake Torture, Cover Up Real Torture

from the the-nation-cannot-abide-inaccurate-torture-depictions dept

Even if a lifetime of exposure to the continuous hypocrisy of politicians has turned many of us into jaded, cynical shells of human beings reduced to selecting "None of the Above" when voting, every so often something comes along that breaks through our hardened shells... and carves another slice off our dwindling faith in humanity. This is one of those moments.

< - >

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20121220/15133521458/politicians-decry-fake-torture-cover-up-real-torture.shtml