[Infowarrior] - more on ... GoDaddy and Transfer Issues

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Dec 26 16:18:35 CST 2011

(c/o the doctor)

> GoDaddy and Transfer Issues
> http://community.namecheap.com/blog/2011/12/26/godaddy-transfer-update/

An update was posted to this entry at 1245 PDT by Namecheap, which you
may wish to forward to the mailing list.  The first sentence of the
update will be of particular interest.

"GoDaddy has confirmed they have finally unblocked our queries. The
transfer queue is being cleared and all transfers should go smoothly
from here on. Many thanks to our customers and supporters for bringing
this issue the attention it deserved!"

Shame on you, GoDaddy.