[Infowarrior] - Infowarcon 2010

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Feb 24 12:57:49 UTC 2010

(Disclosure: I am on the advisory board for this event and have been a
longtime supporter of / participant in this conference over the
years.   I receive no compensation for this announcement.  -rick)

INFOWARCON 2010
Sponsored by the Association of Old Crows

InfowarCon 2010 highlights future warfare: the battle for ideas and
information, using ancient methods as well as cutting edge
technologies. This is not your typical boring conference, this is
edgy: provocative and evocative. Experts present opposing viewpoints
and air their differences.
We bring out the debates that future warfare will be idea and
information based, will not be restricted to the conventional hard-
kill military operations and that our governments are not manned,
equipped nor organized to win, perhaps not even to survive.

InfowarCon presents key individuals who are responsible for fighting
this kind of war on our behalf, in the cyber world - from inside our
governments, our military, corporations and academia, here and with
our global partners.  Hear how they are fighting these threats to our
security and way of life. Sessions will include future technical
cyberwarfare, electronic attacks, even nanotechnology in war and much
more!

Conference website and online sign-up:    http://www.infowarcon.com/

PDF Agenda & Overview:   http://www.crows.org/images/stories/pdf/InfowarCon_2010.pdf