[Infowarrior] - CORRECTION: Breaking Bing - enter DMCA!

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Nov 10 13:41:09 UTC 2009

My goof -- Microsoft's lawyers didn't cite DMCA, they cited everything
else as reason for the removal of the Bing information from the
Internet.   I jumped the gun[1] --  guess I need more coffee this
morning.  My apologies!     --rf

[1] Usually such 'takedown notices' are DMCA-based.

Begin forwarded message: