[Infowarrior] - French Minister: Wish I Pirated More, Using Two ISPs

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Jul 16 15:36:02 UTC 2009

New French Culture Minister: Wish I Pirated More, Using Two ISPs To
Avoid Getting Cut Offfrom the um,-wow dept
Didn't expect this one. With France pushing forward yet again with a
three strikes law, Laurent GUERBY points us to the news that France's
new culture minister, Fredic Mitterand has said that he wished he
downloaded more unauthorized content (translated by Google from
French) and that he got two internet connections, just in case he got
cut off by a three strikes law. He also admits that his son downloads
unauthorized content often. That's probably not what the entertainment
industry wanted to hear.

http://techdirt.com/articles/20090716/0134095563.shtml