[Infowarrior] - @ Infowarcon....

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Apr 19 04:26:28 UTC 2009

A reminder that I will be chairing a panel on US Cybersecurity at
INFOWARCON 2009 in Washington, DC on Friday 4/24, and will be around
for most of the conference as well.   Looking forward to meeting
several of you during the coming week. ----rf

http://infowarcon.com/

Session 7: US Cybersecurity
Friday, April 24
10:15 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.

The chance of a cataclysmic event interrupting our internet dependent
society is a critical issue that the new administration has stated
publicly its concern over. Noted information security and incident
handling expert Richard Forno will lead a panel of experts and thought
leaders in a review and discussion of America's true state of
cybersecurity readiness and offer objective recommendations for the
future on this national security issue.

Panelists Include:
• Mr. Pieter “Mudge” Zatko – L0pht member, testified to a Senate
committee in 1998 that they could bring down the Internet in 30 minutes
• Mr. James “Jim” Christy - Director of Futures Exploration for the
Department of Defense Cyber Crimes Center (DC3)
• Ms. Christine A.R. MacNutly, FRSA, President & CEO, Applied Futures
• Mr. Robert Gourley, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Crucial Point
LLC
• Mr. Tim Rosenberg, CEO, Whitewolf Security