[Infowarrior] - Security and Privacy Day @ Stony Brook

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri May 16 00:48:42 UTC 2008

Security and Privacy Day @ Stony Brook

The Security and Privacy Day is a biannual workshop sponsored by the
greater New York City area computer security research community for
bringing area researchers together, fostering multi-institutional
collaborations, and discussing and exchanging our ideas and
experiences with security and privacy research. We invite you to
attend and encourage you to submit a proposal for a poster or
demonstration. Registration is required, if you plan to attend.

The 2008 S&P Day is hosted by Stony Brook University on Friday, May
30, 2008. While registration is free please register here by May 25.

http://web.crypto.cs.sunysb.edu/spday/