[Infowarrior] - PGP issues fix for OSX 10.5.6 Mail

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Dec 20 03:16:34 UTC 2008

This is c/o John Dasher (Director of Product Marketing @ PGP) who
responded to my bug report and provided a link to the PGP Mail fix in
a MacNN forum. The fix indeed works, even if it remains 'unsupported'
by PGP -- for whatever reason -- and I'm glad to have the capability
back in Mail.  --rf

< - >

After upgrading to Mac OS X 10.5.6, when you check for new mail or
attempt to add or use the PGP Mail plug-in to Mail, the Mail
application quits unexpectedly.

While this plug-in will retain its "unsupported" status, we recognize
that in certain circumstances it serves a need; for information
regarding this issue and the updated plug-in, please visit:

https://pgp.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/pgp.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1097