[Infowarrior] - ITAA Forum on our National Cyber Security Posture

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Aug 30 21:53:01 UTC 2008

A Forum on our National Cyber Security Posture: Featuring Remarks by
Secretary Michael Chertoff on the National Cyber Security Initiative
Ronald Reagan Center, Washington DC September 15, 2008 8:00 a.m. -
12:00 p.m. (ET)

Event Details: http://www.itaa.org/events/event.cfm?EventID=2745

The ITAA Cyber Initiative Event will highlight key elements of the
Administration's Cyber Initiative launched early this year as well as
other cyber security partnership efforts. Secretary Michael Chertoff
and other senior Administration officials will discuss their programs.

8:00-9:00   Registration and Breakfast

9:00-9:30   Keynote on the National Cyber Security Initiative by
Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff

9:30-10:30  Panel One
           Understanding the National Cyber Security Initiative
           An exploration of the initiative with intra-government
coordinators

10:30-10:45 Break

10:45-11:45 Panel Two
           Forging Partnerships and Advancing the Cause
           A look at public-private partnerships and other key
aspects of advancing cyber security

11:45       Closing Remarks

Registration Online: https://www.itaa.org/events/registersec.cfm?EventID=2745

ITAA member rate  $75