[Infowarrior] - RFI - To blog or not to blog?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Mar 2 09:58:33 EST 2007

While due to time constraints I probably won't get involved in
discussions/debates, but there's enough folks sending me offlist items that
might just be better-suited in a more public forum where others can
read/comment on them, and perhaps learn from them as well.

Ergo, I'm thinking of transitioning to a blog and perhaps shifting from
e-mail to blog entries.

While I'm only in the early "gee-should-I-do-this" stages of thinking, what
say you? Good idea, bad idea?   What do y'all think?

-rf