[Infowarrior] - DHS to mark "Responsible Dog Ownership Day" ?!?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jul 31 09:34:51 EDT 2006

...words utterly fail me here. Except to wonder if DHS is selling
advertising space on its Citizen Corps e-mail messages now?   -rf

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/earlywarning/2006/07/dog_days_at_homeland_sec
urity.html

This just in from the KG: The Department of Homeland Security has issued an
update on National Preparedness Month, scheduled for September.

Want to be particularly vigilant around the five year anniversary of 9/11 to
prevent domestic terrorism?

Celebrate Responsible Dog Ownership Day.

With hurricane season upon us, with the fifth anniversary of 9/11
approaching, with the ³war² against going whole hog, the Department of
Homeland Security, the most useless and hopeless entity of the United States
government, is involved in a marketing campaign to celebrate National
Preparedness Month.

< snip >