[Dataloss] TN: Election Commission laptop harddrive found

Chris Walsh chris at cwalsh.org
Sat Jan 19 05:19:24 UTC 2008

Sorry folks -- my sarcasm was not as overt as I thought when I made my
original comment.

I had in mind reading/writing via a raw device (to use UNIX parlance),
which would  make your actions undetectable -- much as David is saying.

The Attrition folks have a rant on this subject -- http://attrition.org/dataloss/forensics.html