[Dataloss] admin: Reminder about DataLossDB.org and mail list changes

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Fri Aug 29 01:51:48 UTC 2008

In the next few weeks, Attrition.org will be completing the transition of
its "data loss" resources to the Open Security Foundation
(http://opensecurityfoundation.org) and DataLossDB
(http://datalossdb.org).

At some time between September 1 and September 15, we will stop updating
Attrition's data loss web page (which will, through cause and effect, also
end Attrition's RSS feed) and the Data Loss Database - Open Source
(DLDOS).  If possible, we would like to ask that anyone linking to either
of those resources please link to those found at DataLossDB, which will be
updated in the same manner that Attrition's resources have been for the
last 3+ years.

http://datalossdb.org/download

http://datalossdb.org/latest_incidents.rss

We hope that the mail list conversion will also go smoothly.  There should
be no need for anyone to unsubscribe and resubscribe to the mail list.  If
you have any questions about the transition, please email me directly (and
please, not the entire list) at lyger at attrition.org.