[Dataloss] Caterpillar Says Employee Data Stolen

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed Aug 27 19:25:35 UTC 2008

This article was an AP piece from April 2007, I believe:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/04/27/financial/f172558D76.DTL&type=business

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org