[Dataloss] (admin) Moderators + Vegas = ...

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Aug 5 19:32:23 UTC 2008

: Quick note to everyone:  all mail list moderators are either already in
: Las Vegas for this week's Black Hat and/or DefCon events or are
: currently packing our bags and printing out our boarding passes.  We
: will continue to post and approve messages as time permits, but please
: be patient if list traffic gets reealllyyyy slloooowwwww over the next
: five days or so.
:
: For anyone who will be attending the conferences this week, please feel
: free to come up and say hi if you see us.  We'll be the guys and gals
: wearing attrition.org, DatalossDB.org, and OSVDB.org gear running away
: from the sound of the sirens... ;)

First one that finds Lyger, screams "DATA LOSS" at him, and pushes him in
the Belagio fountain will get a crisp 20 dollar bill and a White Russian,
compliments of attrition.org.