[Dataloss] (admin) Moderators + Vegas = ...

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Tue Aug 5 15:03:34 UTC 2008

Quick note to everyone:  all mail list moderators are either already in
Las Vegas for this week's Black Hat and/or DefCon events or are currently
packing our bags and printing out our boarding passes.  We will continue
to post and approve messages as time permits, but please be patient if
list traffic gets reealllyyyy slloooowwwww over the next five days or so.

For anyone who will be attending the conferences this week, please feel
free to come up and say hi if you see us.  We'll be the guys and
gals wearing attrition.org, DatalossDB.org, and OSVDB.org gear running
away from the sound of the sirens... ;)

Lyger