[Dataloss] Breach notice: Cooks Illustrated

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Sep 16 20:26:03 EDT 2006

Heh, since my previous email was probably confusing, I'll actually finish
this one before hitting send. :)

First, would like to thank Chris for providing the information he found
through FOIA requests to NY and NC.  We're adding these to DLDOS as we can
find more information, and the Mortgage Lenders Network USA breach has
been added as CW-0002.

Second, if anyone finds any links to news stories regarding these
breaches, please feel free to pass them on so we can add them to DLDOS and
the attrition.org archives.  We're still looking, but several sets of eyes
are certainly better than one.

Thanks,

Lyger