[attrition] It's a new contest!

Lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Jul 22 12:06:53 CDT 2017

Contest over!  After digging through our seroiusly awesome spam filter,
which actually blocked five of your incoming emails, the final count is...

16.

And thank you Robert, the IT Manager, who actually mailed twice, but it
said how many *people*. Still, I know you meant every word, so
smoochie-boochies, friend.  <3

My guess was actually 8 or 9, so my friend gets the benefit of the doubt
on the bet and I'm going to let her "win."  Thanks for playing, everyone!