[attrition] It's a new contest!

Lyger lyger at attrition.org
Thu Jul 20 00:37:14 CDT 2017

I have been either told to "fuck off" or "fuck you" twice in the last 6
hours.  While this is not my personal record for receiving such
communications, I have a bet with a friend now to see how many people can
say those words in email to me in the next 48 hours.

Please reply directly to lyger at attrition.org.  The over/under for the
replies is 20, per my friend who is trying to be a Vegas odds-maker.
She's not that great at it and I told her she was screwed, but that might
be part of the bet, so y'all might want to try to help her out.

[...]