[attrition] Fantasy Football. Yes, we said that.

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat Jun 15 01:04:32 CDT 2013

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013, Lyger wrote:

: Last year, some of us in attrition-land actually participated in a
: 10-team Yahoo fantasy football league.  It was fun and free, and as far
: as we can tell nobody was too terribly offended at the message board.
: The thing that we were offended at is that Jericho, who doesn't even
: *like* football, somehow made the playoffs and finished third overall.
: So... we kicked him out for 2013 and now need a replacement.

Not only "don't like", think it is a pansy sport full of over-paid sissy
bitches.

Oh, before any of you bitches cry out "beginner's luck", I finished third
in this league, and second in another. Yes, I got suckered into filling a
fantasy spot by two teams.

: We are seeking one (1) perfect team manager to fill Jericho's spot.  In 50

By "perfect", Lyger means someone who will actually set a line-up. Yes, I
didn't do that 90% of the time last year, and got third. Oh, whatever the
"waiver wire" is, hope you know it! Because I didn't. I had 0 waiver-wires
or whatever the hell that means. Third.