[attrition] Errata: Wish List & Support

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Fri Mar 11 17:55:07 CST 2011

http://attrition.org/errata/wish_list.html

Errata: Wish List & Support

With the recent discovery of a wide variety of plagiarism in security
books, the Attrition Errata project has begun to spend money to enhance
our coverage of the issue and continue to expose more charlatans and
plagiarists. While most books are cheap in and of themselves, they begin
to add up. This page serves two purposes. First, a general call for
assistance to the project and information on how you can help. Second, a
public ledger or expenses related to this project.

With us harping about integrity and honesty, we are publishing the ledger
as a simple way to maintain transparency behind the financial resources
that go into this. On the flip side, we do not keep track of every
expenditure related to attrition.org (e.g., bandwidth, hardware) that is
an underlying operational expense. Any financial donations to
attrition.org and the Errata Project may be used for such expenses or
additional books to review. We also cannot guarantee that every single
donated cent will go strictly to books, but we do our best.

[..]