[attrition] postal: another year, another T.R.O.

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sun Nov 29 21:12:51 UTC 2009

Happy Holidays - Welcome to Staff Postal

http://attrition.org/postal/p0019.html

For only the fifth time ever, the staff and volunteers at attrition.org
reveal our "uber-intellect" and "inner workings" to you, our faithful
readers. We sometimes discuss information security, world politics, and
things that "really matter". Most of the time, we talk about ass sex,
Mexican food, and various ways to screw with the assclowns who pollute the
security industry with their "dee-dee-dee". Before we proceed, a few words
of holiday cheer from us.

[.]

Ashton Kutcher is a douchebag

worse than crack

SPLOOGE

p.s. he's still dead

ph34r

technology... sucks

tweet twit twat

como esta

welcome to our world(s)

like a clown

new career

could have been better

a gift for all

oclet tp gp

needs sugar

pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name

will mow lawns for 0-day

he forgot about baby oil

fairy dust... and murder

sensory overload