[attrition] contest: Mascot named. Meet...

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Tue Nov 24 04:21:17 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/09-11-23.001.html

Almost a month ago, those slack ass bastards that call themselves
attrition staff figured I need a name. They got a lot of feedback from you
worthless lot of heathens and failed to name me. Drunken indecision led to
more procrastination and there I was, stuck in hell, still needing a name.

Well, now I have one. Finally... FINALLY, they put their drinks down, put
away the blow, and stuffed the hookers into the trunks of their cars so I
don't feel like a major unnamed DOUCHEBAG with no identity of my own and
no real reason to exist (like Lyger). I have a name, thanks to you people
who actually care about me, and not those staff jerks who sat on this
(*COUGH* among other things *COUGH*) for a few weeks.

[...]