[attrition] News: The Buy Lyger a New Mattress Fund

d2d d2d at attrition.org
Mon Mar 16 02:30:45 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/blanfm.html

Lyger is an attrition.org staff member. Like many staff members, he
occasionally sleeps. The duration of sleep varies greatly, though tends to
be lower than average. Unfortunately for Lyger, he is forced to sleep on
this 20 year old flee-infested semen sponge every night:

I wouldn't let my neighbors cat sleep on something like this, but somehow
we've allowed our beloved staff member to writhe in this pile for clearly
10 years too long. In fact, if I knew something like this was on my block,
I'd move. Looking at this picture gives the rest of us nightmares, and
somehow he is forced to actually lie down on this thing. We'd opt for the
bathtub first -- in a cheap mexican brothel.

[...]