[attrition] attrition Box of Shit, part 4

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Jun 23 03:29:24 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/09-06-22-box/

attrition Box of Shit, part 4
Mon Jun 22 03:41:45 EDT 2009
jericho

attrition.org is a small collective of "security professionals" (using
that term loosely) because really, we're not about to give up our day job
salaries to work in a music store like we truly want. Over the years,
we've gone from a solid 25 people to a mere handful that login and
actually do anything. We have a few celebrity accounts on here like
comega, apacid and rchick. That means that every minute we avoid producing
real content for the web site, we're surfing porn, downloading
music/movies illegally or sending each other boxes of shit.

[..]