[attrition] I'm angry, because I have a vagina.

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Jul 14 11:42:01 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/09-07-14.001.html

I'm angry, because I have a vagina.
Tue Jul 14 05:41:47 EDT 2009
Nikita

Let's dissect the above sentence, am I upset because I have a vagina
instead of a penis? Or is the sentence implying that I am upset as a
by-product of having a vagina? Meaning that having a vagina gives me all
the reason I need for being angry. Here's a thought for you; what if I was
to be so bold as to say both? By gawd I'm a bitch then aren't I? I
probably betrayed my vaginal walled kin? Maybe I would be telling the
truth; I find great use in penises, there is great application for the all
mighty penis, and because I have a vagina it means I am entitled by law of
vaginadom to agree with every other vag out there right? Nah.

First of all let me get the following straight for you. The first
paragraph was meant to make you laugh and or anger you into reading more.
Second, My statement is in no way endorsed by my employer, my clients, the
federal government and damn sure not my husband. This is a PERSONAL post,
of my own opinion, from one woman's perspective. If you take offense to
anatomical terms for the male and female bits then you can go read a pop
up book. In addition, I would suggest you practice saying the word "fuck"
in front of a mirror until you realise it's a word grown-ups can use,
because I will type "fuck" a lot to demonstrate the diversity of the word
to you.

[..]