[attrition] News: Stalker Box of Shit

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun Jul 12 03:24:04 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/09-07-11-box/

Stalker Box of Shit
Wed Jul 8 21:01:30 EDT 2009
jericho

Apparently, my address is too easy to get these days. It started in '93
when a FOIA request about government sanctioned electro-shock therapy
included it. Again in '98 when the Congressional oversight committee
included my address instead of theirs when mailing 800 "detainees" from
Guam. Third time was in '02 when some lawyer named 'Megan' decided my
address should be on the Internets. Most recently, an un-sympathetic judge
decided his court could 'leak' it to an ex who is still demanding money
for "emotional trauma". This time, who knows, but some crazy stalker found
my address and voila, another box of shit arrived.

[..]