[attrition] Errata: Security Company Spam

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Mon Aug 10 02:56:44 UTC 2009

Previously, Errata tracked security companies that resorted to unsolicited
email (spam) on the regular Security Companies page. Today, we broke it
out to its own page and standardized the HTML / formatting used:

http://attrition.org/errata/spam.html

While the list looks a bit small right now, the next task will be to
finally sort through the backlog of over 100 mails saved that may end up
on the page. In addition, several members of the FunSec mail list
regularly post spam they get to the list, which we will incorporate.

As always, if you get spam from a security company, please send it with
full headers to errata at attrition.org.