[attrition] review: Book: The Security Minute :01

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Aug 8 04:58:15 UTC 2009

The Security Minute :01
Robert Siciliano - Amazon.com
ISBN: 978-0964812673
Safety Zone Press, Copyright 2003
Review by: Lyger
Sat Aug 08 00:52:17 EDT 2009

Editor: Chris Roerden
Illustrator: Ken Tango

Disclaimer: I "virtually" know Robert Siciliano through email contact over
the last 2-3 years. During that time, he has shown wit and charm in his
actual experience / expertise with security as it relates to computers and
networks will not be touched on in this review; do your own research and
come to your own conclusions.

Backstory to this review: Robert sent a message to his LinkedIn contacts
regarding the possible rental of his home on the east coast, and offered a
copy of his book to anyone willing to repost it on other forums. Lyger was
a recipient of the message and responded: