[attrition] Teabagging congress, Obama and more..

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat Apr 11 08:44:24 UTC 2009

I don't watch TV much at all, let alone MSNBC. However, this spot with
Rachel Maddox is hilarious. At first, I thought unintentionally so. By the
2 minute mark, she can barely contain herself.

While I understand the message many want to send, there exists a point
where one should consider the term you use for your movement, to ensure it
doesn't overlap with a more popular meaning by the same name.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tea-Bag

Definition #1. Read it, understand it, and then watch the Maddow segment:

http://tvblips.dailyradar.com/video/msnbc_conservatives_go_teabagging_video/