[attrition] Contest: Design Attrition.org's Next T-Shirt - We Have a Winner!

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sun Jun 29 05:38:45 UTC 2008

http://attrition.org/news/content/08-06-28.001.html

Back in March, we announced a contest in which friends of attrition.org
could help design the look of our new t-shirts and possibly win one (or
two) for themselves. We received a few entries, but nowhere close to the
volume and originality we were hoping for. Still, there were a few good
submissions, so we decided to pick one of them for the back of the shirt
and go with the greyscale version of the "attrition logo" on the front
left breast pocket:

[images]

We would like to thank Moshe for the bloody bar code graphic used on the
back of the new shirt! Moshe will receive one large shirt from each of the
two pressings and a big sloppy lick up the side of the face from d2d, who
insisted on being part of the festivities. Wear them loud, wear them
proud, Moshe, and thanks!

[...]